Thursday, October 25, 2012

Craft Blog Introduction

Mother Loves to make stuff!  There is something imbedded deeply in my DNA that requires me to make stuff, there is no hope of fighting against it, so I have learned to adapt by learning to make ALL kinds of stuff!  And since I know I cannot possibly be the only one in the world afflicted with this crafty condition, I am starting this Blog to share my Love of Making Stuff with you! 

I have no formal training in any arts or crafts.  Everything I know I learned on my own through observation, reading, and a whole lot of trial and error, ... mostly error.  I learn more from doing things wrong than I ever could from doing things right.  And that is the joy of crafting, even when its wrong it can still be beautiful.

I hope you will join me on this marvelous journey through the world of arts and crafting.  There will be many projects, a bevy of helpful hints, and oodles of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!  So following along and join in the fun - It is time to Learn to "Make It With Mother"!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment